The payment of the due invoices and payment discipline becomes a more and more serious problem for many companies. Our office provides a highly efficient complex service both for companies and private persons, effectively representing the interests of the creditors.
Within the framework of our cooperation, we give proposal for the most appropriate steps and enforcement method according to our practice, based on the thorough examination of the antecedents, legal basis and amount.
- Pre-contractual legal advice, which aims to ensure the legal instruments that guarantee an effective enforcement of the payment of any future demands in case of failure of the debtor’s voluntary compliance with the claim;
- Incorporation of such instruments and collaterals in the contracts that facilitate the voluntary performance of the debtor (pledge, warrant, bank guarantee, deposit, reservation, exchange, option for collateral);
Preparing payment notices;
- Attempting to enforce a claim out of court (correspondence, facilitate negotiations between the two parties, preparing documents for recognition of the debt, debt assumption, drafting agreements, order for payment procedures);
- Representation before the court and in enforcement procedures;
- Representation of bankruptcy and liquidation proceedings;
- Enforcement of claims against third parties other than the debtor (particularly against the pledgee and the guarantor, against members of companies without legal personality and against persons concluding contracts to conceal assets).
The aim of our services in claims management is to ensure the successful financial management of our clients and the reduction of their receivables and debts.