Companies usually encounter with competition law if their competitors somehow harm their interests, acting in an unfair way, deceive costumers, use misleading advertising, commit passing off or otherwise affect fair competition. Our office can participate in resolving such dispute either amicably or by legal means.
However, we also consider it essential that companies need to review their advertising and other activities from the viewpoint of competition law. Our office participated on several occasions in the preparation of risk analysis and concluding due diligence inspections. We consider our work in reviewing contracts and business practices from a competition law perspective, essential.
Our main services in the field of competition law:
- due diligence from a competition law perspective;
- advising concerning competition law aspects;
- representation in procedures before the competition authority;
- giving legal opinion on contracts from a competition law perspective;
- representation in court proceedings and in other non-litigious proceedings.